When speaking of great sales teams, what thoughts come to mind? A strong sales culture, a sales process that is consistent throughout the organization, a team that is empowered, and a corporate strategy where every individual believes in accountability.
During the Sales Management course, sales leaders will learn to:
- Create a strong sales culture – success breeds success
- Assess their teams strengths/challenges and make immediate adjustments
- Forecast accurately and eliminate the “delayed” opportunities
- Project their quota attainment as far as a year ahead
- Hire and retain the best of the best
- Coach and counsel their sales people to improve chances of success
- Motivate through analysis, expectation, and execution
and much more…
How many more quarters are you going to be asking yourself, “Do we have enough opportunities in the pipeline to meet our quota”?..........”If we can just close this big deal within the next week, we can hit our target for the month”………”Why am I spending 80% of my time with individuals who only bring in 20% of the year's revenue?”
Stop asking the questions and start making a difference!